Cart is empty
Ninja Zapi Toothbrush Sanitiser by Violight
This friendly germicidal assassin will fight germs and bacteria for you every day!
Germs hide in the darkest recesses of your toothbrush, which is where Hi-Ya Ninja Zapi works best. He’ll use stealth, misdirection, and germicidal ultraviolet rays to locate and eliminate 99.9% of bacteria that threaten your mouth. What does he do with the other 0.1%? He lets them flee as warning to others. Simply insert your toothbrush or electric brush head and press his button to set him to work. He’ll kill your microscopic foes in minutes, and shut himself off when he’s done.
With Hi-Ya Zapi on your side you can rest assured that your toothbrush is safe from the looming bacterial menace and ready for use whenever you need it. The Bacteria Assassin! The popular Zapi now in NINJA form! Who wouldn't want a Ninja in their bathroom?! The Zapi UV light sanitiser is a perfect accessory for any bathroom and great for kids and adults alike to help stop the spread of infections.
This is a gift you can give someone who has children or in conjunction with the Violight Sonic Toothbrush forms a great travel accessory.
Features of the Violight Zapi • Winner of the International Housewares Design Award 2009 • Proven germicidal UV light technology • Kills 99.99% of germs, including H1N1, E. Coli, Staph, Salmonella, and Listeria • Sanitizes in just 6 minutes • Use with any toothbrush or electric head • Ten bright colours and designs • Battery operated with one button activation and auto shut-off • Works with most manual toothbrushes and electric heads • Includes removable drip cup for easy cleaning. • Violight germicidal UV bulbs lasts up to 8000 hours • Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included) • Toothbrush not included • Designed by Violight
See theOther Violight Bathroom Accessories We have the Zapi in different colours and also the Slim Sonic electric toothbrush that is great for travel, day trips, guest rooms and for kids as they come in bright colours are super light. - Violight Zapi Toothbrush Sanitiser - Hi-Ya Ninja - Violight Zapi Toothbrush Sanitiser - Za-Za Stripe - Violight Sonic Toothbrush - White - Violight Sonic Toothbrush - Black - Violight Sonic Toothbrush - Blue - Violight Sonic Toothbrush - Pink - Violight Sonic Toothbrush - Purple - Violight Sonic Toothbrush - Silver - Violight Sonic Toothbrush - Zebra - Violight Sonic Toothbrush - Stripe