Cart is empty
I Heart Guts Uterus Plushie
In charge of bleeding and breeding! The uterus is the female reproductive organ, which means she helps make and hold new human beings. Cool! The ovaries release eggs, which may or may not be fertilized by an incoming sperm. If there’s no sperm, the egg and the uterine lining flush out in the big bloody mess known as the menstrual cycle. This is the time of the month when you are extra-nice to your lady friends.
If the sperm and the egg meet and get along, well, then there’s gonna be a kid in nine months with plenty of womb to grow! Fluffy, pink and child-safe! Our mighty uterus is expansive and extra womb-y, measuring in at 9" x 16" when you stretch her fallopian tubes out all the way.
When it's that time of the month, you may not like your uterus much, but hey, you wouldn't be here without one, so give props to this special reproductive organ.
An informative tag describes the wonders of the womb. Safe for all ages, packed inside a biodegradable plastic sleeve. Designed in California.
Free Womb Service: Uterus in Japanese, shikyuu, also means “four balls” as well as “hit a batter by pitching a ball.” Go figure.
The Uterus reminded us of our favourite school teacher: I’m just here to nurture the young foetuses, protect them from external influences and teach them the ways of the world. I also tutor eggs in the art of attracting sperm in my spare time but it’s not all lessons and discipline, once a month a really let my hair down and paint the town red!
Dislikes: being tardy
Also from I Heart Guts:
- I Heart Guts Big Brain Plush
- I Heart Guts Humongous Heart Plush
- I Heart Guts Colossal Kidney Plush
- I Heart Guts Mighty Uterus Plush
- I Heart Guts Ova Achiever Ovary Plush
- I Heart Guts Having A Ball Testicle Plush
- I Heart Guts Men's Self Exam Card
- I Heart Guts Women's Self Exam Card
- I Heart Guts Brainpower Tee
- I Heart Guts Guts n Glands Tee
- I Heart Guts Heart of Gold Tee
- I Heart Guts I Got the Heartbeat Tee
- I Heart Guts Liver not a Fighter Tee
- I Heart Guts Urine Love Kidney Tee
- I Heart Guts Guts Wall Poster
I Heart Guts was born in 2005 and is the brainchild of an anatomically obsessed illustrator with a desire to make the internal organs quirky and fun for all. I Heart Gut is educational and cheeky at the same time with silly little slogans paired with each of the happy organ plushies. These designs are so different that one magazine reviewer even said “These furry toys can transplant love back into any tired relationship!”. You’ll find lots of I Heart Guts plushies, tees, posters and self-exam cards here!